We are fully open, so if you would like to book skiing, snowboarding or donutting, please give us a call, or send us a booking enquiry.
‘Rule of Six’ means we can’t accept any bookings for groups of larger than 6. This will not fundamentally affect skiing and snowboarding, but it does mean that we need to change the way we run our donutting sessions. The main changes we have had to make to our procedures to remain Covid-safe are outlined below.
- All sessions are now Public sessions, costing £13 per person, with 12 spaces available, a maximum booking size from any one person of 6, and a limit of 3 different groups per session.
- We have a side gate, so donutters will only need to come into the building to use the toilet facilities.
- There is a half hour gap between bookings so that there is no overlap of people, and we can clean surfaces.
- Birthday parties have 2 options – either book 6 spaces on a Public session and potentially share the session with another group, or pay a premium to get exclusive use of the slope.
- Parents of party guests will not be permitted to stay, unless they form part of the 6; the Birthday child’s parents need to stay socially distanced from the children during the session.
- Sadly there is no option to picnic, as we don’t have the space to make this work in a socially distanced way. If you opt for the exclusive use we will allow you 10 minutes after the session to light candles, extinguish them somehow (!), and cut a cake, .
- There will be a member of staff supervising the party, but they will need to keep their distance, so the children will have to push their own donuts over the edge. Parents will not be permitted to go to the top of the slope unless they are part of the 6.
Public Sessions will be available on Saturdays and Sundays at 9.30, 11, 12.30, 2.00 and 3.30. We will be restricting the maximum number in a session to 12, and social distancing will need to be observed with other donutters who are not in your social bubble.
Private lessons are available 7 days a week; social distancing will be maintained if participants are not all part of the same social bubble.
Beginner’s ski courses will have a reduced maximum number of 8 so that social distance can be maintained, but they are educational (and therefore Rule of 6 exempt), and the participants will not have come as a group of more than 6. Dates for this Winter’s adult courses are here and the Junior courses are here. There is no change to snowboard courses, and the dates for the coming season are here.
Social distancing within the building while kitting up will be maintained on the 1m+ principle, so you will be expected to bring, and wear, a mask indoors. Once outside maintaining social distance will be easier, but due to the more hands on nature of snowboard instruction, snowboarders may sometimes be asked to wear masks outside as well.
Only the person/people participating in the lesson should be present, unless it is one adult accompanying and transporting under 16’s.
This is a new situation for everyone, and as the situation evolves, there will inevitably be changes to the way we do things, so please bear with us.