Ski tuition is available during the following times, Sepember 1st to April 30th:
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 9.30pm
Saturday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Sunday 9.15am – 5.30pm
Snowboarding tuition is available during the following times, September 1st to April 30th:
Thursday and Sunday 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Please note: ALL lessons need to be booked in advance. Phone us to check availability, or to book for all kinds of tuition on: 01483 504988
Open Practice is available on Saturday 4.30-6.30pm and Sundays 1.30-2.30pm during the winter (1st September to Easter), and generally 1.30 – 2.30 during school holidays.
This is for people who are currently having tuition with us or have had tuition with us previously. To attend you will need an Open Practice Passport that your instructor will supply, once you have attained sufficient skill to use the slope safely. The Club reserves the right to remove without refund any persons whom the staff feels are dangerous to themselves or others.
Donutting public sessions are always available on Saturdays and Sundays, and sometimes at other times – for full details check here or call us. Please note that ideally all sessions should be booked in advance to ensure availability.
1. The Guildford Ski Slope reserves the right to alter prices and cancel courses without prior warning or telling anyone!
2. Junior prices (for beginners courses) apply up to date of 16th birthday only.
3. The Guildford Ski Slope accepts no responsibility for injury or loss to persons or property whilst using the facilities.
4. No coaching is permitted during open practice sessions except by a member of staff.
5. The Guildford Ski Slope reserves the right to terminate a lesson if your instructor feels your safety or the safety of other people on the slope is at risk.
6. All our instructors have undergone CRB checks, but as an additional child protection measure a parent (or other responsible adult) must remain on site if a child aged 16 or under is having a lesson when there is only one member of staff present at the centre.
Snow and Rock – National chain of shops with one of their biggest branches in Chertsey. They cover all mountain sports, not just skiing.
MPI Brokers – A local insurance brokers, run by a very keen skier, who do ski insurance that includes off-piste cover without any small print. They also do all the seasonnaire insurance for the likes of Inghams/Ski Total/Ski Esprit, so they have a wealth of experience.