We will be re-opening on September 1st, and are currently taking email bookings for September onwards. As we are essentially closed, please do not panic if you don’t immediately get a response to your email.
We have made some modifications to our private bookings in order to keep you (and us) safe –
- We have a side gate, so donutters will only need to come into the building to use the toilet facilities.
- There is a half hour gap between parties so that there is no overlap of people, and we can clean surfaces.
- Maximum number allowed is 12, so social distancing can be maintained where necessary. Ideally all the children will be in the same school year bubble to reduce the need for distancing.
- Parents of party guests will not be permitted to stay, unless they form part of the 12; the Birthday child’s parents are in addition to the allowed 12 people.
- Sadly there is no option to picnic, as we don’t have the space to make this work in a socially distanced way. The best we can allow is 10 minutes to light candles, extinguish them somehow (!), and cut a cake.
- There will be a member of staff supervising the party, but they will need to keep their distance, so the children will have to push their own donuts over the edge.
Public Sessions will only be available on Saturdays and Sundays at 9.30am. We will be restricting the maximum number in a session to 10, and social distancing will need to be observed with other donutters who are not in your social bubble.
The current plan is to offer private tuition to individuals, and small family groups of maximum 5 people where everyone is in the same social bubble.
We will be running Beginner’s courses with a reduced maximum number 0f 8; the schedule for the coming season will be updated in the first week of September.
Social distancing within the building while kitting up will be maintained on the 1m+ principle, so you will be expected to bring, and wear, a mask indoors. Once outside maintaining social distance will be easier, but due to the more hands on nature of snowboard instruction, snowboarders may sometimes be asked to wear masks outside as well.
Only the person/people participating in the lesson should be present, unless it is one adult accompanying and transporting under 16’s.
This is a new situation for everyone, and as the situation evolves, there will inevitably be changes to the way we do things, so please bear with us.